Website Pacific Gas and Electric Company
The Fleet Maintenance Department is a part of PG&E’s Transportation Services Department. We operate out of 6 areas in the PG&E service territory. The Fleet Maintenance Department provides vehicle maintenance and service to PG&E owned and leased vehicles and equipment.
- Diagnostics: Conducts visual, auditory and operational inspection of vehicles and equipment to identify and troubleshoot problems for repair; identifies problem causes; researches problems via repair manuals, schematics, OEM’s, service bulletins and other mechanics as needed
- Ability to drive safely in all weather and road conditions
- Ability to work flexible schedules, extended hours, nights, weekends, and/or overtime (scheduled or ad hoc)
- Must be able to wear company provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds a minimum of one time a day
- Must be capable of climbing on, under and around equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum one year experience with air brakes Minimum one year experience with hydraulics
- Minimum one year experience with heavy duty diesel equipment and/or vehicles
- Minimum one year experience with regulated inspections such as Cal OSHA Boom Inspections and CHP BIT Inspections
Company: Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A