Website Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Corporate Security has an exciting strategy, entitled Pivot to Technology, with the goal of maintaining or enhancing security services while ensuring our cost structure remains stable. This position is essential for defining and implementing technology strategies to enable the team to achieve these goals. These technologies (some of which can be implemented now) include artificial intelligence, robotics, advanced security detection and access systems, advanced facility monitoring capabilities, and utilization of more integrated systems.
- Leads the enablement and advancement of business architecture capabilities and community of practice within Corporate Security at PG&E.
- Collaborates and provides guidance to all Information Technology (IT) teams within PG&E and Security Operational Teams to ensure they are kept current on technology developments, trends, architectural best practices, and new business initiatives for Reference Architectures.
- Develop and maintain the Corporate Security reference architecture.
- Works with the Project Management Organization (PMO) to establish framework for the IT/OT governance process that help ensure CSD initiatives comply with the enterprise architecture standards and strategies and advocate for new alternative concepts and technology applications.
- Works individually and collectively with enterprise architects to ensure breadth and granularity of strategies, standards, design patterns and roadmaps are consistent and integrated across an encompassing enterprise Reference Architecture.
- Stay current on security technology and business capabilities.
- Accountable for the development and maintenance of some technical standards, design patterns, reference architectures and roadmaps for a
- Reference Architecture Framework containing a broad collection of foundational services.
- Partners with all Business Technology Leads, Portfolio Architects and Solution Architects to provide technology that supports solutions which meet business capabilities and are consistent with enterprise standards, architectures, and strategies for specific Reference Architectures.
- Physical security domain experience
- In depth understanding of and competence in supporting architecture, design, development, and deployment related to security operations and technology.
- Security/Architecture Certification (CISSP, etc.)
- Expert level knowledge and a well-rounded understanding of utility or security industry trends and technologies.
- Able to influence major, long-term strategic technology decisions at the highest executive levels
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years of experience in process modeling
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in process modeling functions with experience leading teams
- Experience leading the strategic vision and direction with specific technologies, systems and platforms related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
Company: Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A