Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Commissioning Engineer to be based in Silivri, 60 KM from Istanbul, Turkey.
- Ability to find out technical problems associated with rotating/static equipment and mechanical packages/valves are identified and resolved or coordinated with the respective vendor.
- Ability to preserve and maintain rotating equipment after equipment commissioning and start-up.
- Ability to perform & guide in air blowing, flushing, leak testing, drying & inerting of various piping.
- Inspect and ensure all construction activities are completed prior to taking up the system for commissioning and ensure the setting up of safety procedures for the same.
- Carry out a detailed assessment of the commissioning work involved and assess the available resources and possible constraints in its execution.
- Lead a team of commissioning engineers in carrying out Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning & Start-up activities. Provide necessary technical information for the other disciplines during the project. Coordinate the work within the budgeted man hour and project schedule.
- Identify requirements and scope of work, review specifications, drawings and other documents of the project and establish applicability to the scope of work.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Application Deadline: N/A