We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
- Act as Client Focal point for the Decommissioning Project.
- Provide Leadership and direction to Decommissioning Project Team workloads and priorities to enable delivery in line with the schedule.
- Preparation and control of the project PEP for the Hewett Decommissioning Project.
- Preparation and control of Hewett Decommissioning Project team organograms.
- Oversee, provide direction, and approve the Preparation of detailed project estimates, CTR’s and coordination of schedules in-line with client produced SOR’s and Petrofac Initiated scopes of work.
- Participate and lead Kick Off Meetings per Scope.
- Oversee the Coordination of the Rig Interface and development of associated regulatory documentation and procedures.
- Manage the Decommissioning budget including forecast manpower, DREX allocations across the field and preparation and attainment of set KPI’s.
- Assist with the preparation and ongoing implementation of the Field Management Agreement.
- Carry out budget reforecasts in line with Petrofac agreed milestones.
- Visit client offices in Basingstoke each month for decommissioning project cost and planning review.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Woking, England
Application Deadline: N/A