We’re a leading energy services company that helps our clients meet the world’s evolving energy needs. We use our engineering know-how and our consultancy expertise to design, build, and operate world-class energy facilities that are engineered for safety, optimal efficiency, and low emissions.
- Prepare Pre-Qualification/Screening, Tender Plans, Invitation To Bid Documents, Evaluation Criteria, Evaluation Reports and Award Recommendations.
- Liaise with PETRONAS/approving authorities and partners to obtain the necessary comments, endorsements and approvals of the contract related activities.
- Implement and adherence to procurement procedures, standards and systems required in administering the contract & procurement efforts.
- Initiate activities related to sourcing, pre-qualification, enquiry, evaluation, recommendation, ordering in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Participates in and lead the development and execution of critical sourcing strategies and initiatives,
- Implements the required level of contactor management allocated portfolio
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong team building skills
- A sound knowledge of PETRONAS Tenders and Contracts Procedures
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A