Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
- Support line manager in establishing required staffing levels.
- Authority to challenge the reported quantities, time, cost, and any other resources on projects assigned.
- Support line manager in developing, improving and implementing project control processes and procedures.
- Provide support during project close-out reviews.
- Support the Project Planning and Scheduling team.
- Assess and manage changes during execution of Contract. Carryout impact analysis, schedule risk profiling, etc., as required.
- Support Project Control functions including, planning of project control deliverables, timely publication of project performance reports & forecasts and initiation of Client Invoices.
- Support manager in preparation and publication of departmental reports.
- Provide direction to site-based project controls personnel.
- Manage interfaces with Project Control applications implemented on Projects.
- Support line manager in developing, improving and implementing processes and procedures.
- Carryout resource-planning & forecasting, including manpower forecasting, R&R rotation planning, etc.
- Provide planning support during bidding and project execution phases in preparation and upkeep of project schedules (L1, L3 and L4) including management of resource histograms, schedule risk analysis, ‘What-If’ analysis, etc.
- Carry out progress assessment critically to ensure optimal project performance. Perform earned value analysis, schedule risk analysis, ‘What-If’ analysis, project buffer management, resource utilisation reporting, etc., as required.
- Engage with sub-contractor(s) and establish planning interfaces in compliance with contract requirements and best interest of overall project performance.
- Graduate engineer with few years of experience in the Oil and gas industry.
- Experience in Brownfield EPC environments with regards to planning, cost control, execution, commissioning, maintenance, etc., would be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A