Website Papa Johns
Papa John’s GIS department Technical Lead position can reside in either ATLANTA or LOUISVILLE corporate offices and will provide technical guidance, data analysis, and support within a suite of ESRI products. In addition, this person will be responsible for managing and maintaining all the Papa Johns trade areas for US and Canada within ESRI Enterprise. This individual will be responsible for reviewing and improving current processes while bringing innovative ideas to the department. A programming language will be required for this position.
- Owns tracking of new store openings, closures, and store relocations.
- Work with outside vendors, internal teams, and external customers.
- Partner cross functionally across Development to identify potential technical synergies within platforms.
- Responsible for reviewing and accurately geocoding new road networks that will be added to a map or reported to our data provider for resolution.
- Create Ad-Hoc maps for special projects or requests.
- Play a supportive role in team members growth by assisting with questions, training, or providing constructive feedback.
- Assist the team as needed to complete any new or existing orders.
- Responsible for creating both cartographic and digital maps using ESRI ArcGIS applications.
- Develop road network databases for our stores point of sale system for our US and Canadian store locations.
- Lead testing of application changes and enhancements.
- Assign new orders to team members and confirm that the full end-to-end process is followed.
- Create, manage, and maintain historical as well as current trade area polygons in ESRI Enterprise.
- Product owner is responsible for using programming languages such as Python, R, Java Script, or SQL to improve current workflows and daily operations thus creating departmental improvements and opportunities.
- Lead process improvement efforts to optimize workflow
- Assist the GIS Manager with weekly invoicing.
- College degree required with an emphasis in geospatial technology or geography information systems or related field preferred
- Proficient knowledge with ESRI ArcMap 10.X or ArcGIS Pro
- 4+ years of leading a team
- 8+ years of working with ArcMap 10.X or greater
- Familiar with ESRI ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Online
- Competent with creating ArcGIS dashboards and applications to use for real-time analysis on an as needed basis
- Experienced with building query expressions to analyze and express data in either a tabular data set or spatially using ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro or ArcGIS Online
- Produce 3D visualizations for analysis as needed
- Perform spatial analysis for decision making processes
- Strong Geocoding and researching skills
Company: Papa Johns
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Louisville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A