Website Panera Bread
- Are team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Bake the majority of a cafes fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Paneras standards.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Represent Paneras Concept Essence and cultural values daily in their role.
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. 8 a.m. may vary)
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Minimum age 18 years
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds.
- Ability to move at a fast pace.
- Ability to stand up for ten hours at a time.
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Support
Job Location: Richmond, VA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A