Website Orange Business Services
- Support on site or remote migration for complex solutions/environments, as required
- Liaise directly with customer to obtain all relevant technical information for successful design, order validation & project delivery
- Ownership or support on creation of projects consulting blueprints and boilerplates
- Maintain and develop technical specialization and certifications to accommodate growth in Orange services, as well as personal requirements.
- Stay abreast of technical, issues, options and advancements within the internetworking industry relevant to the Orange services portfolio.
- Network, Security or WAN optimization experience is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Technical certifications minimum CCNP Collaboration or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Reasonable business & commercial acumen
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, other language is a plus
- Independent self-starter
- Presales experience is a plus
- Excellent customer facing skills with track record of effective experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- CCIE Collaboration or equivalent is a plus
- Professional Experience : Minimum of 8+ years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the Telecom or IT industry, 4 to 5 of which in technology design consulting in design/implementation of Unified communications solutions, products, Cisco IPT, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Cisco Spark
- Excellent team player
Ownership of the technical solution from concept to subsequent implementation.
Consistently deliver high quality billable technical service to existing and new clients ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained or improved.
Present technical solutions to partners and their end-customers, both formally and informally, as required.
Participates in projects as part of a project organization respecting cost, quality and time constraints
Ownership or support on creation of deliverables (Low Level Design, Acceptance Test Plan, Migration scenario)
Be recognized as an authority on Orange products and services both internally and externally.
Provide consulting assessments for new and existing customers if needed.
Position and/or deliver billable consulting work to a partner or end-customer, especially when it facilitates the progression towards, or closure of, a deeper partner relationship or a significant end-customer contract.
Acting as pre-sales consultant for some of the organic growth activities as needed.
Contribute to knowledge management through documentation of completed assignments in the form of case studies, author white papers or presentations on technical solutions and services offered by Orange.
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Cairo, Égypt
Application Deadline: N/A