Are you looking for a career that will let you work with the brightest minds in the technology industry? Do you want to be part of a global team that’s changing the way the world does business? For over three decades, Oracle has been the center of innovation for business software, the birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platform, Oracle Fusion.
- Providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts.
- Creating, Managing & Delivering Live Cloud Workshops for customers
- Acting as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants and sales representatives.
- Developing and delivering high quality Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Designing, validating, and presenting Oracle Cloud solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Developing and managing references through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills are required as many engagements are at C-Levels at the customers.
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
- Three to five years of experience building, developing and deploying applications to the Public Cloud
- Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients’ internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology. Ability to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in the platform evaluation.
- An understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and seed the public cloud platform
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Core hands on foundational skills based on middleware and database development
- Technical experience with enterprise virtualization technologies (e.g. AWS, S3, Azure, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V,Citrix)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A