Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
- The MySQL Global Business Unit is looking for a qualified Sales Representative to sell MySQL Database Service (MDS) and HeatWave (HW) deployed on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) across a highly diverse and expansive geography within our North America US territory.
- Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of success selling cloud services. Be able to comprehend and articulate core cloud principles (storage, networking, security, DR, etc.), to customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders. Demonstrate the ability to communicate the Oracle Cloud Value Proposition including the technical strategy of Gen 2. Understanding of cloud business drivers and how to position OCI’s(Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) competitive advantage. Be intellectually curious and have a passion for MySQL, Cloud Services, as well being able to quickly uncover customer business pains
- Ability to quickly and effectively use key ORCL Sales Tools including Territory Intelligence, Market Intelligence, Eloqua, Datafox/ZoomInfo, Sales Cloud, and LinkedIn
- Document territory plan including target companies, existing users, marketing plans, etc.,
- Ability to deliver an effective Infomentis or Account Planning discussion
- Ability to quickly develop, execute, and routinely modify a 30, 60, 90-day territory plan
- Ability to build and present a quarterly business review to management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A