Oracle seeks to hire a Technology Sales Representative covering select Strategic Accounts. This field sales representative will be responsible for selling Oracle’s License Technology Solutions including Database, Middleware, Integration, Security, etc. into some of Oracle’s top customers.
- Develop and execute an effective territory plan to drive sales revenue and customer satisfaction;
- Commit to and deliver results based on assigned monthly and quarterly targets;
- Actively manage the progression of sales opportunities by leading the effort with internal resources or teaming with business partners; and
- Maintain accurate sales forecasts and pipeline data using Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Ability to build trust quickly and develop strong long-term relationships with business executives.
- Experience building consistent new revenue pipeline
- Articulate the value of Oracle’s License Technology Solutions;
- Determine customer requirement and use cases;
- Exhibit written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfort in interacting with customer executives in information technology and lines of business;
- Organize and quickly multi-task; and
- Proven ability to sell data and platform technologies.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and involves problem solving skills during sales engagements, as well as the ability to develop strong executive relationships.
- Preference for experience with 5+ years of enterprise sales with ideally a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree and MBA is a plus. Ability to travel as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A