Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Follows all companies’ methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit.
- Ensures that the company’s sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities.
- Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals for on-premise software and infrastructure solutions.
- Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications.
- Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company strategy into assigned accounts.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 4-8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred as well as strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with deep understanding of TCO and ROI analysis and presentation skills adaptive to our new environment. Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint expertise is a must to lead a team to help close complex enterprise transactions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A