Responsible for the overall appearance and function of websites. Provides for the delivery of content and message on website in execution of the company’s digital strategy.
- Responsible for the overall appearance and function of websites.
- Provides for the delivery of content and message on website.
- Mobile applications.
- Interactive Media and e-Mail efforts in execution of the company’s digital strategy
- 10+ Years of professional development experience in a collaborative team setting
- Solid experience as a member of agile teams collaborating with other developers and designers
- Experience managing and mentoring other developers.
- Able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines
- Ability to apply design-thinking and creative problem solving to website development.
- Ability to scope website projects by evaluating designs to define templates, components, and pages.
- Understanding of the mar-tech stack, specifically how back-end systems like Analytics and Tag Management enable a better front-end experience.
- Understanding of OOP and importance of user-centered design.
- Intermediate experience with APIs, DNS, and caching.
- Desirable experience: Figma, Node.js, Mustache.js, design systems, Content Management Systems (CMS),project management tools like JIRA and Wrike.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A