Sells a subset of Oracle Cloud solutions or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role.
- 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players. Team player.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A