Sells a subset of Oracle Cloud solutions or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role.
- 5 years field sales experience including technology sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A