Is Oracle’s award-winningReal Estate and Facilities team looking for you? We are a group of dynamic, innovative, diverse individuals striving to provide the best work environment and customer service for our internal and external colleagues. We provide a modern workspace with an emphasis on the success of our co-workers. In this role, we are seeking a team member who would support our owned 132,032 square building with 750 employees located in Nashua, NH; who is adaptable and committed to curating an excellent workplace experience.
- Open and close the reception area at designated times.
- Support on occasion administrative tasks to senior management.
- Answer and direct calls in an efficient, accurate, professional and pleasant manner.
- Function as a liaison for local suppliers (couriers and/or shipping, property manager and caterers) and internal groups.
- Coordinate service requests between Oracle, building property manager, and other vendors.
- Provide a positive customer experience to internal and external colleagues.
- Greet and assist all visitors; enter all visitors into Oracle’s SAFE system.
- Issue temporary security badges through Oracle’s SAFE system for employees/contractors.
- Handle all service requests entered into Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC) for RE&F, which includes equipment retirement.
- Assist with new hires and transfers (assign space, create nametag to hang outside of assigned space, etc.)
- Complete timely, detailed weekly and monthly reports.
Qualification & Experience:
- Maintain adequate inventory of general office supplies and equipment.
- Obtain vendor price quotes, prepare purchase requisitions with accompanying justification and vendor Statements of Work (SOW).
- Arrange for new supplier setup.
- Prepare check requests and route requests to appropriate management level for approval.
- Identify cost effective purchasing alternatives.
- Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated.
- Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word.
- messaging tools.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A