Website Office Depot
This is a sales position with the primary responsibility for developing cross-channel business partnerships with high potential clients from medium to large-sized accounts which may have multiple locations within a defined geographical territory. This position manages the business relationship with identified accounts that have complex specific adjacency in Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom-related needs. In addition, this position assists in the deployment of new products, services, and solutions throughout both BSD and NAR Divisions through established partnerships with other sales associates.
- The Development Manager will stay in tune with the changing demands of the marketplace and provide management with recommendations for training, new products, assortment, and service enhancements in the Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom segment. ; Works under the direction of sales management to launch all new products, services, and solutions to both NAR and BSD Field personnel within a defined geographical territory.
- Identifies key targets from region listing & develops selling & penetration plans using a consultative selling approach to offer Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom solutions.
- Engaged in sales activities outside of the office, face-to-face, including, but not limited to, creating relationships with non-Office Depot customers and develop a clear, complete understanding of their potential business issues and needs for more than 50% of work time. Sales activities also include selling to existing Office Depot customers a further and deeper range of products and services from office Depot. Note:
- Administrative maintenance and invoicing issues, even when accomplished at the customer’s site, do not count towards the over 50% of work time that is required to be spent in sales activities outside of the office.
- The primary focus of this position is sales, not administrative maintenance of the customer.
- Travel is required.
- Ensure effective execution of tactical and operational Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom segment of the sales plans for all products and services relevant to geographical scope.
- Partners with BSD sales associates to achieve a defined contract sales quota based on account/territory potential.
- Schedules joint face-to-face calls to customers in an attempt to meet and sell Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom programs and solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in; Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom related field
- Sales experience, preferably in a complex business-to-consumer and business-to-business service-orientated environment; or demonstration of skills and learning through an internal development program and selection process.
- Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
- Ability to develop new and innovative strategic concepts, ideas, and tactics. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to manage a rapidly growing business.
- Strong sales skills with a thorough understanding of the consultative sales cycle
- Professional level presentation skills require excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A