Website Ministry of Justice UK
We are recruiting for people to work in our Corporate Services Team. We are looking to fill the roles of Governance Support Manager and Corporate Support Manager.
The Governance Support Manager is an important role in the delivery and compliance of customer information requests. These must be handled accurately and promptly in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations and Freedom of Information legislation.
- You will provide daily diary management and deliver key administrative support to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer. This will involve regular interaction with our Executive Management Board and a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- You will also provide administrative and secretariat support for executive meetings, producing agendas, coordinating and distributing papers requiring an eye for detail and timely completion.
- This will involve handling sensitive materials, where a high level of discretion, confidentiality and judgement is required.
- You will need to be able to plan and priorities your workload to ensure business needs are met.
- You will work as part of small team where flexibility is required to meet team priorities.
- Able to deal with a range of competing demands and prioritise workload accordingly to meet deadlines
- Experience of providing diary management/Personal Assistant support to senior leaders and /or experience in working in a Governance Support area.
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail, able to interpret and digest detailed and complex information.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams)
- An ability to develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in handling personal data and/or Freedom of Information requests
Company: Ministry of Justice UK
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A