Website Ministry of Justice UK
We’re recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager here at Justice Digital, to be part of our warm and collaborativeTechnology Services team.
The Technology Team design, deliver and support the core infrastructure and systems that enable End User Compute Services and line of business applications for over 100,000 Ministry of Justice users across over 800 locations.
- Develop strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders and share knowledge or information to align with strategic objectives.
- Manage and report on multiple suppliers’ delivery and performance against contractual requirements and KPI’s.
- Support procurement activity alongside Commercial colleagues to ensure relevant requirements are identified and met by potential suppliers.
- To be able to increase usage and adoption of M365 tools and services to encourage smarter ways of working throughout the MoJ.
- Monitor performance of the relevant service line working with architects and engineers to identify continuous service improvements.
- Work with internal teams and suppliers to identify resolutions to incidents and problem tickets and utilise this data to improve the service across the MoJ.
- Identify any requirements and present them in business cases and procurement ready formats in order to gain approvals and/or go to market.
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of operational management and the M365 technologies.
- Drive towards greater operational effectiveness and providing the most valuable service for end users.
- Working with the M365 Product Leads ensuring M365 services are used effectively within MOJ and delivery of solutions and functional use aligns with MOJ standards and industry best practice.
- Develop metrics and produce reports on service performance and assets.
- Supplier management and governance
- Change processes and governance.
- Developing strong relationships in complex stakeholder networks
- Manage budgets and expenditure
- Capacity management and service optimisation.
- Market awareness and product knowledge
- Agree service commercial framework
- Operations in large enterprises and/or projects.
- Working knowledge of end user environments
- Have up-to-date working knowledge/experience with Microsoft 365 technology stack
- Service value management
- Management of external supplier networks.
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer processes and issues, and communicate them back
- Proactively managing exceptions and challenges
- Manage service improvement
- Managing service operations
- Strong commercial experience and acumen
- Use and awareness of recognised methodologies – ITIL, Agile, Scrum, Prince2 project management
- Team management and promote team growth
Company: Ministry of Justice UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Leigh Woods, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A