Website The Home Depot
Merchandising Execution Managers (MEMs) lead and oversee a traveling team which executes a large scope of merchandising projects and resets per store for a group of stores within an assigned district, which are usually completed overnight. MEMs manage the work of hourly associates that typically work overnight, and serve as the key point of contact for third party labor teams. MEMs manage key team metrics including safety, quality and productivity.
MEMs are responsible for staffing, training and discipline of supervisors and associates, and execute district wide projects and initiatives as directed by the DEM. MEMs coach and train MET Supervisors and associates. This team enhances the customer environment by ensuring merchandising project and reset strategies and programs are executed successfully, as directed by the District Execution Manager (DEM) and Merchandising Services organization. MEM will conduct routine quality walks and generate reports to drive execution of written and established Merchandising Standards. The MEM must also remain focused on Regional specific business objectives as outlined by the Merchandising Execution Regional Manager (MERM) and DEM.
- Communicate and ensure resolution on task completing
- Manage and monitor team s budget
- Partner with DEM on scheduled project activities
- Participate as and serve as SME for projects
- Perform proof of concept projects and provide feedback to SSC leadership through structured process
- Distribute project instructions
- Responsible for submitting store mapping concerns, and ensuring the completion of surveys of existing bay components and architecture
- MEMs serve as key point of contact for 3rd parties
- Coach, mentor, and provide ongoing performance feedback
- Responsible for the overall performance and manage the teams metrics including safety, quality, and productivity
- Verify execution of deliverables and guidelines
- Responsible Physical Security while MOD
- Reset Project Execution Background
- Computer skills retrieve, manipulate, analyze, and interpret data using web based programs and handheld devices.
- Experience working in retail merchandising service industry or working directly for large scale retailer with multi-location responsibility.
- 4 years of supervisory/management experience
Qualification & Experience:
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
- Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
Company: The Home Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A