Meijer is seeking Mobile Software Engineers with Native Android development experience who are Passionate about Android development and building an innovative culture. The focus of this digital development team is to advance our digital shopping and loyalty program capabilities within the Meijer mobile app. Ideal candidate is excited to join an engaging Android culture and be ready to contribute through Chapter Chat, Grooming sessions, the PR process, and other team meetings.
- Works within the SAFe Agile framework.
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package system evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems.
- Participates in structured walkthroughs, secure coding, and technical reviews ensuring application coding and design follows secure coding and design principles.
- Design, code, test, and implement programs; develop system documentation according to SAFe Agile principles and industry standards. >>>Minimum of 3 years of mobile development experience and 1 or more years of development experience specifically with native Android
- Optimizes and enhances applications and interfaces to meet SLA/functional requirements. (Strong knowledge of native Android development using Kotlin and Java, Jetpack Compose, Android Studio development tool, coding and scripting languages, and testing.)
- Performs feasibility studies/proofs of concept to evaluate solutions.
- Assists product owners in systems analysis and creation of documentation for all business processes.
- Assists in the deployment of applications.
- Using Kotlin and Java, Jetpack Compose, Android Studio development tool, coding and scripting languages, and testing.
- Passionate about Android development and building an innovative culture.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in systems development and programming.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Proficient in source code management such as Git – Github profile preferred.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 Years of mobile development experience with 1 or more years of professional full-time development experience specifically in native Android
- Any SAFe experience, certifications or training is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Ability to provide high level of quality and productivity.
- Knowledge of agile practices in a cross-functional environment required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Cadillac, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A