The Job for Me – Get a job that inspires your best and moves you forward. Choose your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself.
The Team for Me – Our people want to say YES — to working with energy and purpose, finding new talent, providing coaching and direction, honing their leadership skills, and helping to run a business that serves up delicious food and feel-good moments. Does this sound like you? You’ll fit right in.
The Company for Me – From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
- Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. But some managers also lead Departments. These managers’ responsibilities may include managing assigned Systems, like Training, Food Safety, and Inventory Management, setting goals, delegating tasks to their teams, following up, and reporting results back to their team and other managers.
- The Guest Service Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure Crew and Managers deliver a great customer experience, that sales promotions are done well, that all service staff are trained in service procedures, and that the Front Counter McCafé and Drive-Thru areas are organized for the best service.
- The Kitchen Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure the restaurant delivers great quality food to customers, and fast, that food is always safe, that food cost is controlled, and that all kitchen staff are trained in production procedures, including new items that are added to the menu.
- The People Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure the restaurant hires qualified crew, trains them well, and schedules them to meet restaurant sales and profit goals. This manager’s responsibilities may also include making sure Crew get off to a good start at the restaurant and that they are recognized and motivated throughout their time working there.
- Previous managerial experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment. We’re looking for positive team players with flexible schedules and open availabilities who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment. You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our corporate owned and operated restaurants.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Selma, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A