Our Corporate Home Office has an exciting opportunity for a Field Learning Consultant.
This position acts as a strategic partner and advisor to leadership, business partners, Owner/Operators and key partners. While you will facilitate best in class learning and development programs for learners in a variety of roles, you will also act as the SME for all things training, learning and development.
- Serves as an operations specialist and consultant on McDonald’s operating standards, management tools, and training systems to maximize restaurant QSC&V.
- Coaches people on how to measure and improve training results, and how to appropriately diagnose problems and create actions that solve them.
- Serves each customer’s requests by helping identify the appropriate resources and interventions to most effectively accomplish their objectives.
- Creates a partnership between Owner/Operators, Operations Manager, Consultants, Restaurant Managers, and learners that stimulates transfer of training, return on training investment (ROI), and improves restaurant results.
- Frequently communicates and provides feedback to Field Staff and Owner/Operators regarding the success and opportunities for people development within an organization.
- Provides strategic interventions that helps their market accomplish its objectives.
- Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors that support the McDonald’s vision.
- Operational expertise in QSR, restaurant industry and/or hospitality preferred
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience working in an ambiguous, every changing environment
- 2 to 4+ years of adult education/facilitation experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer service and/or hospitality environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Consulting experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong work ethic, business sense, and a self-starter
- Bilingual in Spanish & English a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Springdale, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A