The Technical Product Manager is responsible for defining and executing the technical vision for McDonald’s in-store Kiosks, leveraging deep technical expertise. They will be able to understand and guide technical decisions, as well as create a roadmap for architectural improvements in collaboration with engineering and architecture teams. As a Technical Product Manager, you will articulate and prioritize features and modernizations that will enable our Kiosk Platform to scale globally, deploy faster, and achieve higher quality.
- Set quality, scalability, and other non-functional metrics for the Kiosk Platform, and manage roadmap against OKRs
- Manage development scrum team by setting sprint priorities and signing off on deliverables
- Write and refine developer stories and maintain an organized technical product backlog
- Partner closely with product managers across other platform products to align priorities and initiatives, identify opportunities to share solutions or common design patterns, and coordinate technical product development and delivery
- Define and socialize a roadmap of architectural improvements to our Kiosk Platform, in partnership with product, engineering, and architecture stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology field.
- Curious, task-oriented, and a self-starter, with a proven track record of “getting things done.”
- 3–5 years of Technical Product Management experience, preferably with customer-facing experiences.
- Experience managing digital products on a global scale, managing localization and configuration differences between international markets.
- Experience translating customer and business needs for scalability, quality, and maintainability into a technical product roadmap.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Must be passionate about technology and opinionated about the best ways to create products that customers love to use.
- Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading multiple complex, cross-functional projects in parallel.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Experience working with complex client-server applications written in .NET, C#, C++, Angular, or similar technologies is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Oak Brook, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A