This role requires your A-Game: deep technical proficiency in both enterprise-scale systems as well as next gen cloud native applications required. So, if you believe, like we do, that a cup of coffee can change a life and change our world, come check us out and help us deliver that same amazing experience to our customers around the globe.
- Plan, implement and support core infrastructure with an overall objective to improve the scalability, reliability, performance, and availability
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, modify, deploy and document application, system, or infrastructure software.
- Provide integration and deployment tools and scripts.
- Ensures system performance, uptime and support levels meet or exceed SLAs
- Work closely with architects and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect our client’s business needs, security, and SLA requirements
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment.
- Must have hands-on experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platforms
- Must have experience with Build Tools, CI/CD, DevOps and Agile principals
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a high capacity, highly scalable mission-critical web serving environment
- Experience in Infrastructure provisioning tools Terraform, Cloud Formation, ARM templates, AWS CLI, Powershell, Azure CLI.
- ExperienceConfiguration management tools Chef, Ansible, Puppet or Salt and Hashicorp Vault
- Experience with caching solutions such as Redis
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net, VSTS, .Net Framework, asp.net & SQL Server
- Experience hardening and maintaining secure systems (Safe Harbor or PCI experience a plus!)
- Experience with Edge Service Providers such as Akamai and Apigee
- Experience in at least two relevant scripting or programming languages (Python, Shell, Go, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience with uDeploy, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Artifactory, Nexus, Nuget, Redis, NGiNX
- 7 Years of experience in IT Build Engineering, infrastructure and delivery experience.
- Must have 5+ years of experience building highly available, scalable cloud based platform and infrastructure for cloud native systems.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in software Project life cycle activities designing, supporting and deploying Internet-based products or services
- Must have 2+ years leading project or functional teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Advertising
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A