Website The Home Depot
We’re looking for top-tier Customer Service advocates to join our team here at Global Custom Commerce, a Home Depot Company. We expect high performance and amazing customer service experiences for our customers, and we pay highly for it. This is a unique opportunity to earn a base hourly rate PLUS performance-based compensation bonuses for quality of service and volume of contacts.
- 60% – Serve as the first-level of contact for customers regarding any post-sale inquiries or issues, and effectively & efficiently research, troubleshoot, and deliver the right solution for every customer while providing a WOW experience through active listening, relevant probing questions, and call flow control/guidance.
- 20% – Utilize alternative methods of communication (i.e., email) as appropriate to connect with your customers for any follow-up necessary to ensure all of their open inquiries are fully
- 10% – Act as a liaison between customers and vendors.
- 10% – Assist fellow associates with orders, errors, product & policy questions, cancellations, and other queries.
- Passion for resolving and preventing customer issues as well as providing all customers with the right solution to their unique situation
- Ability to speak and listen using strong verbal and written communication skills
- Openness to coaching and feedback.
- Tech-savvy skills such as navigating between multiple screens, typing quickly and accurately, and using various software programs like the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Issue resolution and prevention mindset to provide the rig ht solution the first time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior customer service experience in the window covering, interior design, or retail industries can be helpful, but not required.
Company: The Home Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A