The Sales Floor Department Supervisor works with his/her leaders to identify approaches and behaviors that best meet sales and service objectives, then communicates those best practices to the team in a way that inspires engaging, customer-focused behavior and goal attainment. Further, the Sales Floor Department Supervisor must supervise associates in other departments, as needed, to meet the demands of the store. This requires broad product knowledge and the ability to engage associates and customers across departments. It is important that this associate communicate upward to keep management informed of concerns, issues, praises, and morale.
- Collaborates with the Merchandising Service team and Manager by communicating project priorities, schedule, and project needs (e.g., materials, supplies, time)
- Builds relationships with vendors by providing direction and checking to ensure merchandise resets are completed according to Lowe’s specifications
- Provides SMART customer service at all times through the daily execution of Lowe’s customer service policies, procedures and programs
- Analyzes metrics and provides feedback on project execution and in-store service to store, market, and corporate leaders.
- Understands customers’ needs and assists in locating, demonstrating, selecting, carrying, and/or loading merchandise
- Listens to and responds knowledgeably and promptly to customer and employee questions by taking them to areas of the store and walking them through projects when necessary
- Communicates information to customers regarding all stock, special order merchandise, feature benefits, application, and warranty information related to Lowe’s programs
- Seeks out customers to understand his/her needs and assists in locating, demonstrating, selecting, carrying, and/or loading merchandise
- Demonstrates sincere appreciation to customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A