Responsible for the processing of products and the development of the work cell team members.
- Ensures compliance with GMP requirements.
- Implement L’Oreal quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures that inventory objectives and new product launch date schedules are met.
- Supervises and trains staff and production work force in methods and procedures that maximize the efficient operation and application of the means of production.
- Maintains a safe, clean work area and implement L’Oreal environmental programs.
- Achieves 100% attainment of the monthly production schedule while adhering to prescribed quality control standards.
- Supervises all production related activity in support of new product launches and restage projects.
- Facilities effective employee/labor relations environment within the production unit.
- Maintains appropriate records and complete necessary reports within a timely manner.
- Supervises the safe and efficient conduct of manufacturing operations.
- Implement improved work procedures that enhance manufacturing efficiency.
- Develops and leads a team of employees.
- Bachelors degree in a Major Technical or Science Discipline
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional people skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
- Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
- Operate a Personal Computer;
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety procedures;
- Manages and Directs the cell operations while working independently and as a team member, make decisions, and use adequate organizational and time management skills;
- Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must selflessly develop others.
- Have visual/auditory acuity required to read and understand written material required by their position;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills;
- A Competency in Microsoft Office software.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: North Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A