Perform all in-store Human Resources functions related to – talent development, total rewards administration, associate engagement, associate relations, and workforce planning. Provide overall store leadership on a limited, as-needed basis. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Conduct job interviews, including exit interviews
- Implement and/or support associate rewards and recognition programs
- Actively support creation and implementation of Associate Insight action plans
- Maintain confidentiality
- Actively and passively recruit quality candidates to fill store level positions
- Oversee new hire associates’ onboarding activities, including conducting new hire orientation.
- Support and oversee qualification processes for classified positions
- Conduct global price comparisons per division guidelines.
- Advise supervisor of significant events affecting store associates
- Ensure compliance with Company uniform policies and programs
- Champion in-store communications such as newsletters, updates, Associate Avenue, huddles, etc.
- Assist in the execution of store special events including fundraisers
- Ensure completion of performance reviews for departments heads and new-hire associates
- Utilize knowledge of company total reward programs for all store-level associates to provide education to associates about their total rewards.
- Process product recalls
- Provide management oversight of human resource operational metrics
- Support the store Cultural Council and associated activities.
- Understand and comply with the collective bargaining agreements
- Ensure adequate staffing to meet current and projected business needs
- Support the training and development of staff through required programs
- Effectively use available technologies to track, support and assist with performance management initiatives
- Coordinate engagement activities reaching all store associates in all departments
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Ability to travel independently, as required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Aptitude for Customer Service
- Ability to achieve objectives through others
- Previous experience in Human Resources related activities
- Ability to take on tasks outside of expertise
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Richmond, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A