Conducts surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects in compliance with Kohl’s Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines. Monitors customer and associate activity in the store to prevent potential theft of Kohl’s assets. Assists in monitoring store compliance with Kohl’s policies and procedures on theft deterrence, safety and operational controls. Implements and promotes store awareness programs addressing theft, safety and operational controls.
- Monitors customer and associate activities in the store for potential theft of Kohl’s assets. Takes appropriate action to prevent theft; apprehends individuals engaged in theft activity when prevention is not effective
- Conducts surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects in compliance with Kohl’s Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines
- Assists in internal theft investigations in compliance with Kohl’s Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines
- Accurately completes all statistical and incident reports. Maintains all apprehension and investigation records according to Kohl’s standards
- Develops and maintains knowledge and use of CCTV surveillance equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: assisting in loss prevention activities in other stores, attending court hearings on Kohl’s behalf, collecting public record information from local law enforcement agencies, assisting in the preparation and taking of inventory, USA counts and processing known theft markdowns
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time moving around the store, including stock storage areas, office areas, and the selling floor. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, standing, and reaching on a frequent basis.
- Associate must be capable of detaining theft suspects
- Adheres to Kohl’s policies and procedures and maintains high ethical standards
- Maintains attendance and dress code according to Kohl’s standards
- Prior experience in Loss Prevention or educational background in Loss Prevention, security or law enforcement preferred
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions in stressful situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, basic math and reading skills and legible handwriting
- Engages in effective dialogue with LP Supervisor, DLPM, and Store Management team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Manteca, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A