Drive sales through an authentic passion for beauty. Engaging Clients through identifying their needs with a consultative approach, top beauty brands and best in class merchandise sets.
- Supports inventory management and pricing within the department.
- Accountable for excellent merchandise operations, supporting merchandise sets, maintenance of testers and cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- Builds strong Client loyalty and drives sales through hospitality mentality.
- Influences Clients by identifying their needs and suggesting products to drive sales- identifies the opportunity to upsell products and services.
- Demonstrates continuous curiosity with both Clients and self to learn and expand their knowledge in the beauty industry.
- Supports visual elements of the shop and communicates missed or damaged product/fixtures to the Supervisor.
- Demonstrates credibility to the Client through knowledge of products and beauty trends.
- Inspires Clients through demonstrating products and application of products to drive sales.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements section.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A