Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
- An opportunity has arisen for an Head Waiter/ess to join our Food & Beverage department in the Jumeirah Group. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Supervises effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support.
- Supervises closely and monitors the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with Jumeirah Cashiering Procedures.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring Jumeirah procedures for CSI and Compliant Handling are followed.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of F&B SOPs and ensure these are upheld at all times through constant observation and coaching.
- Assist the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager in the implementation of the marketing activities and to achieve desired results.
- Advices the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition / deletion of SOPs.
- Tertiary Education or Diploma in Food & Beverage Management (desirable)
- 2 years supervisory experience in a 5 star hotel
- Must posses interpersonal skills and ability to work in multi cultural environment
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications (micros, epicure)
- Fluent in English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A