The Senior Analyst Digital Merchandising is an important cross-functional role which will provide Revenue Management support to multiple Commercial Initiatives and report to the Manager Revenue Management – Pricing. The primary responsibility will be to liaise with the Digital Merchandising pod and provide RM expertise, decision-making, and execution. The Digital Merchandising pod will be a fast-paced team which creates and reacts to opportunities in real time and immediately develops and executes merchandising initiatives.
- Plan and execute the Revenue Management actions needed to achieve revenue performance goals for the JetBlue’s Digital Merchandising Pod, JetBlue Vacation promotions, and JetBlue’s Friends & Family Deals site.
- Plan and execute digital merchandising strategies that will meet and exceed sales and margin goals by ensuring the right content is in the right place at the right time for the right segment
- Build test and learn plans for merchandising strategies to improve the digital experience, create value, and improve performance. Analyze the results of these tests to derive insights and implement recommendations to ensure the continuous improvement of sales techniques, and future promotional efforts.
- Serve as the primary cross functional liaison between the JetBlue Revenue Management, JetBlue Marketing & Promotions, and JetBlue Vacations, owning all aspects of the promotional process from strategic initiative planning, offer generation, fare filing, inventory adjustments, and digital platform validation that drive revenue accretive results.
- Proactively identify revenue generating opportunities for JetBlue and JetBlue Vacations, and then implement promotional strategies and tactics that help improve the performance of national, regional, and tactical initiatives of all types.
- Develop and execute plans to grow JetBlue’s Friends & Family Deals site in a manner that is revenue and margin accretive for JetBlue.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as quantitative critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate analytical reasoning with the ability to tackle complex problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively and under pressure
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- At least one (1) year of airline Pricing experience and ability to file fares without oversight
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience in strategic, analytic, or inventory management position (airline preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Long Island City, NY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A