The Manager leads the Schedule Publications Team responsible for the cross-functional alignment on, and timely distribution of JetBlue’s published flight schedule, and Codeshare setup and weekly processing.
- Manages JetBlue’s weekly publication files, coordinates with IT on schedule testing requirements, coordinates with Customer Support and manages the customer reaccommodation workflow, and cross-functionally determines the appropriate content of JetBlue’s selling schedules.
- Works with all Operating departments on close-in schedule issues to ensure schedules align with operating constraints, cost targets, staffing
- plans and meets the company’s operating metrics.
- Works closely with the Route Planning and Schedule Planning teams to determine the appropriate content for JetBlue’s weekly capacity changes.
- Processes weekly and ad-hoc Schedule Changes in SabreSonic RES.
- Maintains schedule change tables and publication settings in SabreSonic RES and Sabre Schedule Manager.
- Maintains passenger Minimum Connect Times with OAG/Innovata.
- Coordinates and plans codeshare development in concert with Airline Partnerships Team
- Oversees weekly Codeshare processing.
- Facilitates new partnership launches and maintains existing partnership settings.
- Distributes accurate JetBlue publication schedules to external sources (OAG/Innovata) and internal JetBlue departments. Also assists
- Reservations department with schedule change related items.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Five (5) years of airline, airline planning, schedule publications, or transportation analytical experience
- Experience in reservation systems technology and/or scheduling software
- Ability to work well with all levels of leadership
- Extremely detail oriented
- Knowledge in Sabre AirVision Suite and/or Sabre reservation system
- Able to visualize the ultimate plan and be able to work with all the operating departments to help them fully understand the schedule and put it into action
- Ability to be nimble and think outside the box in an environment that can bring change to the everyday processes regularly
- In-depth understanding of airline scheduling, global distribution systems, and PNR life cycles
- Understand the airline operations and planning in order to effectively relate to the schedules being produced
- Able to effectively handle numerous schedules and scheduling issues at the same time
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer studies or related aviation field
- Six (6) years of airline planning and scheduling experience
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience
- Experience with Sabresonic RES, Sabre AirVision suite
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Law Enforcement
Job Location: Long Island City, NY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A