The Tech Ops Project Manager Restyle Production provides full time restyle management at the MRO locations that have been selected to support the cabin installs. The Project Manager interfaces with MRO local leadership, JetBlue stakeholders, OEMs and suppliers to actively lead all aspects of the local production project. Reporting to the Tech Ops Director Heavy Maintenance Program Manager, the Project Manager will be driving the successful execution of the Restyle Project as it is produced.
- Coordinate business case development and submissions
- Define project team, establish resource allocation with managers from each discipline, facilitate product purchasing, and establish success criteria
- Facilitate the business requirements and develop project plans while identifying core dependencies and critical paths
- Identify risks, document mitigation strategies and implement change management plans
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external business partners and internal subject matter experts to produce quality deliverables
- Provide project status, timelines, resources and financials for weekly updates and Steering Committees
- Schedule and coordinate tasks for deliverables, resources, and projects
- Experience in the use of Aircraft Engineering Drawings, Avionics and Interiors installations
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Knowledge of and ability to apply project management techniques, tools and documents
- Possesses highly effective analytical thinking ability to gather, understand, integrate, and synthesize complex information in order to develop solutions, make recommendations, or propose action plans
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Visio and Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Sound decision making ability, analytical reasoning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively manage project communications and stakeholder expectations at all levels of the organization
- Three (3) years project management or Heavy Maintenance experience with practical knowledge of HMV production work flows
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in change management and process improvement.
- Knowledge of Information Systems and Technical Operations.
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Production
Job Location: Jamaica, NY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A