The Supervisor manages coordinates and oversees all the IPD Facilities functions at JFK Airport (Terminal 5, Building 81, Hanger 81, and Building 74). The Supervisor oversees the work performed by our business partners, who may be on sight contractually or utilized on an ad hoc basis. Additionally, the Supervisor is responsible for facilitating communications and information to and from JetBlue’s internal customers or to business partners for resolution. The role includes tracking day to day budget spend, ordering of parts, monitoring of building systems, and utility usage. Additionally, the supervisor may need to assist in managing projects at the airport.
- Oversee the day to day activities at Terminal 5, Hangar/Building 81 and Building 74.
- Organize facility projects with our business partners and/or contractors.
- Monitor and ensure the integrity and functionality of critical systems such as: fire suppression, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, HVAC systems, escalators, elevators.
- Ensure that the business partners effectively maintain mechanical equipment rooms to ensure clean and safe conditions at all facilities.
- Assist in the tracking of expenses
- Oversee the performance of our business partners as it relates to the maintenance of our facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Consult with stakeholders, user groups, and Crewmembers to describe and define project scope, project specifications, resource requirements,
- schedule, and provide suggested actions to complex problems in order to meet project and/or plan objectives.
- Meet with airport authorities and attend facilities meetings representing JetBlue as assigned.
- Monitor, and assess the performance of business partners as it relates: janitorial, trash, security monitoring (infrastructure), and horticulture maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining contracts, COI’s, performance bonds and safety documents for all contractors and projects.
- Assist in asset management and general aesthetics.
- Provide practical and economical solutions to new business needs and recommend refinement and/or modification of workflows.
- Monitor, and assess the performance of business partners as it relates to our preventive maintenance inspections/repairs.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Able to operate and understand the functionality of HVAC systems, lighting controls, electrical basics, plumbing basics, and be able to comprehend and manage (after training) the facility building management computer system
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Proactive and detail oriented, problem solving focused, and multitask.
- Three (3) years of experience working in a facilities environment
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Four (4) years of previous experience working with infrastructure and/or development teams to build enterprise-scale application integration solutions.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
- Experience architecting and supporting highly available and highly scalable infrastructure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A