The Ads Measurement team is responsible for accurate, low latency data infrastructure systems for the Ads org. This includes managing our ads data pipeline, online data stores, and creating insights that allow our advertisers to optimize their marketing spend, as well as providing real-time signals necessary to run our ads delivery system.
- Manage a team of engineers working primarily in Python and Go
- Provide technical guidance and support to the team, including system/design/code review, and ultimately be responsible for the health of the systems your team builds.
- Prioritize work for your team, making difficult tradeoffs on design based on business constraints, ensuring on-time deliverables and high-quality software.
- Collaborate with the downstream consumers of your systems and data stores, including other Ads teams and Finance.
- You will participate in interviewing, hiring decisions, on-boarding, and mentoring of new engineers with the goal of quickly making them productive members of your team.
- You will develop a team culture of ownership that reinforces the core values of Instacart!
- Knowledge of industry best practices for building data pipelines
- Strong data skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with ads is a plus, but not a requirement
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience managing a team of Software Engineers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A