At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
- Support the launch of new programs and features
- Support product teams in determining the right priorities for product improvements to help scale ad products for small to medium sized businesses
- Maintain a high volume of weekly inputs, including scheduled client meetings and emails
- Reach and exceed KPIs including activations, retained advertisers and revenue
- Act as a primary point of escalation for technical issues
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Comfortable analyzing and speaking to data/insights.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-4 years of experience in a sales environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A