Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset – its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!
- Working closely with Talent Acquisition Partners on specific roles they’re managing for their clients.
- Create an inclusive sourcing strategy that takes extraordinary steps to approach and appeal to people from diverse backgrounds
- You’ll spend time utilizing LinkedIn, Github, and any other tools required to source the best talent for roles as well as rediscovering internal and external applicants, referrals and Silver Medalists within our CRM,
- You’ll handle initial outreach, and where necessary, conversations with candidates before introducing them to the relevant Talent Acquisition Partners in the team
- Ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
- Knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you should be able to build strong relationships
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, CRMs, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A