The Cyber Security Researcher – Penetration Testing will be responsible for assessing and evaluating the security posture of a variety of Honeywell Products and partner technologies. This role will be responsible for security services delivery, which may include use of application, network, firmware, hardware security, toolsets, detection of security defects, and remediation consultation of those weaknesses. Our security engineering team supports the identification of potential attack techniques and serve as the foundation for continuously improving the product security development lifecycle.
- Partner with Tools and Technology Team to select, implement, develop, and automate testing with appropriate tools.
- Individual Contributor with Product Security Assurance Team
- Deliver Security / Penetration Testing
- Work with cross functional teams to develop remediation suggestions
- Assist in the development of modular, repeatable, effective Security Testing processes
- Report observations using our standardized reporting structure
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with pentest tools and frameworks such as: Burp Suite, IDA Pro, GHidra, Kali, OWASP, Metasploit.
- Basic understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Familiarity with reverse engineering tools, debuggers, and dynamic analysis techniques.
- Relevant Cyber Security certifications: CEH, OSCP, GPEN
- Understanding of application protocols, development, and common attack vectors.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in security such as: research, reverse engineering or pentesting.
- Scripting experience in Python, Powershell and Bash preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual obligations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A