At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Chemistry Chemical Engineering Polymer Science Materials Science and Engineering
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to create and execute project plans, and be able to collaborate and work with diverse teams and functions in order to understand market needs and deliver effective solutions for both internal and external clients.
- As a member of the TCS or PD Team, the individual will participate in projects aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Our Technical Customer Service and Product Development Intern positions based in Bridgewater, NJ will support one or more of our market segments within our Packaging, Consumer Goods and Constructions Adhesives Businesses.
- Work may include defining the capabilities of new product technologies, and/or developing new test procedures in order to optimize product performance and selection.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Statistics
Job Location: Bridgewater, US
Application Deadline: N/A