At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsibility to drive acceptance and adoption of pricing operating model and pricing IT tool in North America and to coordinate change management and enablement activities.
- Responsibility to define and drive value capture program together with regional SBU teams, to track value creation, and to ensure that business case for North America is met.
- Opportunity to join the Global Marketing and Strategy Group and lead the piloting of the global pricing operating model in North America and to contribute to its further development and advancement.
- Opportunity to work with a wide group of internal and external stakeholders and partners (e.g. Global Strategic Pricing team, Regional SBU leadership and teams, IBS, finance, external software vendor).
- Responsibility to ensure that pricing operating model is fully reflected in the configuration of a strategic pricing software. Leadership of one or several module development workstreams (e.g. for price optimization or CPQ).
- As a Key member of the dynamic Global Marketing and Strategy Group you will define regional pricing best practices, methods, and processes within a harmonized global pricing operating model together with the global strategic pricing team and regional SBU leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, and a Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Tech- and data savvy. Good understanding how business problems can be solved with data analytics and technology.
- Proven ability to interact and liaise with global HQ outside North America and other regional organizations within a multinational company.
- Willingness and ability to travel (within North America as well as overseas) and to spend longer periods of time at different locations in North America.
- Proven track record of driving large transformation initiatives in the areas of marketing and sales. Experience with the implementation of data or software solutions for marketing and sales topics (e.g. pricing software or CRM system) is highly beneficial.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience – preferably in the areas of marketing or strategy in a large multinational organization and/or in a leading consulting firm with a strong understanding of pricing challenges, concepts and strategic pricing in a B2B environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Rocky Hill, Connecticut, USA
Application Deadline: N/A