H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 110,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
- Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service.
- ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
- As a Bakery Manager, you are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Bakery department, and get to know our Customers, and treat them to excellent service. You will supervise a team of Partners.
- H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while providing superior customer service.
- No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
- Advanced interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Forklift / power jack training
- Strong leadership skills
- Organization and planning skills
- SORM or equivalent
- Feedback skills
- Certified Bakery Expert or equivalent (e.g., Retail Bakery Association-Certified Master Baker preferred)
- Food Safety certification
- 3+ years of leadership experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Midland, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A