As an H-E-B Store department Lead, you’ll lead a well-stocked, well-maintained department, while providing superior customer service. You’ll also perform supervisory responsibilities, such as scheduling work, and training / developing Partners.
- Keeping expenses and profit loss under control is critical to growing our business.
- Our Loss Prevention Team works to minimize the loss of profits, systematically reduce shrink, and thwart organized criminal activity.
- As a Loss Prevention Specialist, you will work in our Stores to help protect our assets by preventing theft and reducing shrink.
- Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service.
- ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that makes H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between tasks; attention to detail
- General knowledge of video systems
- Ability to confront individuals in a calm and diplomatic manner
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills; bilingual language skills a plus
- Good interviewing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Moderate PC skills including MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and computer software programs / applications required by the job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A