Website HDFC Bank
Receivables Management: Manage and deliver monthly performance in terms of, resolution, roll backs, recovery rates/ values as per the target set for the assigned portfolio. Review field follow-up for the portfolio managed towards achievement of target set. Monitor the agency / field executives performances periodically.
- Ensure that calls are made on the portfolio thru recorded lines during the month at the agency level and field visit updates are available in the web-collections.
- Ensure trails updates are recorded in web-collections for follow-up on skip marking, deceased specifically apart from follow-up on normal portfolio.
- Receipt Management including receipt recon, sighting of unused receipts, completion of lost receipt formalities.
- Settlement process involving issue of settlement letters to be in line with approvals received.
- Effectively address disputes, expired etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Area Collection Managers to prevent the same.
- Manage escalations and ensure resolution of all cases.
- Ensure repo process including repo kit to vendors, usage of repo app at agency level, valuation, sale of vehicle (online/ off line), RC book updation are managed as per the laid down guideline.
- Process Management: All Banks process to be adhered to in totality in Unit performance Cash deposit process including monitoring TAT taken by agencies to deposit money collected.
- Achieve the money collection under principal, fees & charges as per targets.
- (Applicable for Auto, Two Wheeler, Agri & CTG Loans) Ensuring timely allocation and field follow-up.
- Call recordings have to be validated and updated in the visit report submitted to the agency.
- Ensure that the agency resources are optimally used wrt the number of visits, contacts, PTP conversion ratio etc.
- Regular visit to yard and reporting the discrepancies / compliant items as a visit report.
- Good leadership quality and molding and supporting the team for desired results as per management expectations(for agencies/off-rolls staff)
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be good on follow up and accomplishment of targeted achievements
- Should be able to handle deadlines and compliance items
Company: HDFC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Application Deadline: N/A