Website HDFC Bank
Reduce Band 1 and Band 2 Txns Handling of cash receipts and payments and ensuring transactions are carried out within the prescribed TAT without errors Cash balancing and Cash bundling Processing of Retail FX postings / Gold sales/Pre Paid Cards Issuance of DD/ MC (within prescribed TAT) Executing of funds transfer/ FD closure / Account Closure Processing of Salary Uploads Custodian for teller box Custodian for cheque drop boxes Ensure error free transactions of receipts & payments.
- If more than 1cr ensure updation on the portal.
- Identification and Closure of TOD accounts on regular basis Identification and Closure of High Cheque return customers beyond the threshold.
- Archival back-up Local stationery management – Proper Reorder levels / Indent security stationery at appropriate reorder levels.
- All high cash transacting Band 1 & 2 accounts to be marked with a low severity memo, to ensure that cash transactions are not allowed.
- Such customers to be directed to the BM based on f4 hotkey details.
- Processing and follow up for admin related bills/ payments Periodic exchange of keys lodged with other branch Periodic Checking of Vault
- Register Management of clearing/ collection cheques/ FCY cheque collections ST35 monitoring.
- Identification of counterfeit cash and ensure adherence of process laid down by the bank B.
- Preparation of voucher batch ticket for the day.
- Monitoring: Monitor large amount movements and report them as per reporting schedule a.
- Identification of customers regularly visiting the counter and diverting them to Direct Banking Channels, including customers with high cheque returns, non-maintenance of AQB etc.
- Ensure that outward clearing process is adhered to.
Company: HDFC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Application Deadline: N/A