Website HDFC Bank
A Personal Banker is a finance professional who manages the accounts and finances of their clients. They are responsible for overseeing all aspects of their clients’ accounts, providing them with banking services like loans or credit cards, and advising investment opportunities.
- To ensure such customers are engaged and brought back to bank fold b.
- Corporate Salary: Calling on customers who transfer their salary a/cs to other banks immediately on credit a.
- Ensuring that customer scope is done and products targeted accordingly iii.
- Ensuring that customers make us their primary bank i.
- Includes persuading the customer to continue and if required renew FDs b.
- To cross sell investments to such customers by which they will tend to maintain balances Calling on Large Value Attrition: a.
- To impress upon customers to make us the primary bankers and ensure that all funds are retained.
- Customers who have attrited over a certain value (as defined by product) for both savings and current accounts to be called and reasons ascertained b.
- Sales to family members and associates (all network) Attrition control of customers a.
- Enhancing customer wallet size a.
- Escalate to BM / Product on any change in market situation / threat from competition due to which customers have stopped operations.
- Knowing about where all the customer is currently banking and moving him to our Bank ii.
- To cross sell loan products with other banks for which such transfer may take place c.
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
Company: HDFC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A