Website HDFC Bank
Reporting of high value frauds and period update on fraud trends to the senior management Ensure effective coordination with the Business Solution Group & IT teams on various projects To work closely with Head Fraud prevention in taking strategic initiatives to the logical closure Active engagement with Product & Portfolio teams for various business in providing RIC related inputs on all initiatives/process changes and improvements Ensuring metrics are available for all critical activities and to devise new metrics to track the performance.
- Review of portfolio performance and anticipated fraud trends and initiate necessary action Engage with Card schemes on compromise points identified for taking necessary control measures.
- Period review of rules, to analyse the performance on fraud identification, review of false positives and carry out necessary changes.
- Improving the fraud savings by analysing the fraud patterns and customer behavioural patterns.
- Fraud Prevention & System Governance Ensuring timely review of frauds and necessary action by way of system controls for effective prevention & early detection of frauds.
- Portfolio Monitoring Ensuring healthy portfolio by regular analysis on the fraud trends & initiate necessary action to maintain portfolio fraud to sales ratio at optimum levels.
- Ensuring the fraud detection rate across various systems is maintained and work on continual improvement.
- Accordingly devise controls for effective prevention of frauds.
- Tactical initiatives to segment, profile the customers, transactions and products.
- Effective team management, People management skills
- Should possess good Communication skills – verbal and written
- Proactive, Self driven& eye for detail with good analytical abilities
- Experience in Risk/Credit/Collections/Operations is a must. Should have minimum 8 to 10 years prior experience
- Ability to drive a result oriented, dynamic team & better the performance
- Previous experience of handling a team, a supervisory role in related financial sector/NBFC/Telecom..
- Should have solution oriented, cost conscious approach
- Should make him/herself relevant to the current developments in payments industry
Company: HDFC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A