Website Grocery Outlet
Our Sales and Merchandising team’s mission is to coach and develop our Independent Operator’s staff and assist their efforts in maintaining overall productivity and best practices in their store. The team is comprised of a diverse group of individuals that work together merchandising new store locations along with supporting existing stores.
As a Retail Merchandiser you are a part of the most important team in the company! You will assist in the setup of all new stores in all states where we operate (CA, WA, OR, NV, ID & PN). You will travel by plane 75-100% of the time spending an average of 2 days a week at home.
- Constructing & deconstructing of store fixtures including shelving and racking
- Demonstrating merchandising best practices to store employees
- Working efficiently and effectively on tight timelines
- Training Independent Operators and their store teams on merchandising and brand standards
- Unpacking pallets with various types of food & products
- Merchandising and organizing product on the sales floor and in the stock room
- Administrative tasks including but not limited to managing expenses, booking flights, submitting time sheets, checking email etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and overnight shifts
- Able to work occasional overtime when needed
- Willing to travel weekly via plane and work 5-10 days in a row
- You have a can-do, professional, and positive attitude
Company: Grocery Outlet
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A